1. Nature, scope, and purpose of data utilization
In order to use the app, it is necessary to disclose the provider of the respective reward card or loyalty card, as well as your individual customer number or card number. This data will be used for the contractually agreed purposes – which is the conversion into the corresponding barcode – and will be shown to the user within the app. In addition, the data will be used for general abuse protection and – if additionally agreed upon – for the provision of other services. You explicitly agree to the above-described utilization of your personal data for the purpose of the service provision by Reward Cards covered by the contract. In order to enable you to use your data, it is stored at Reward Cards and on your device.
2. Third parties data share
Reward Cards will not share your personal data with third parties without your prior explicit permission. An exception only applies if Reward Cards has a legal obligation to hand over the data to third parties (e.g. to investigation authorities).
3. Third parties integration
Reward uses various third-part components as list below to provide the required service and make the application user experience better. We do share some of your information (name, email, and application usage) only to make the application better for you and not for my direct commercial gain.
- Facebook – To allow you to log in using your Facebook account. We get your name and email address from Facebook while you log in using Facebook to the app.
- Google – To allow you to log in using your Google account. We get your name and email address from Google while you log in using Facebook to the app.
- Apple – To allow you to log in using your Apple account. We get your name and email address from Apple while you log in using Facebook to the app.
- Firebase Analytics and Firebase/Crashlytics – We use this to collect application error and crash details so we can identify the exact issue with the application in case of an error or crash.
- OfferToro – We use their service to show relevant ads in the Earn section so you can earn Reward Coins from their ads. We do not pass your personal information except our internal customer identifier so we can track your earning f Reward Coins.
- UXCam – We use them to record your screen activity in case of an application crash so we can identify the issue with the application.
Reward Cards occasionally discloses statistical information about app usage (e.g number of created reward cards for a specific provider) in an aggregated form to the card providers. This data is exclusively not individualizable and therefore not person-related.
5. Information cancellation rights and data deletion
As per GDPR data regulation you have the right to be informed about stored data, its source, and receiver, as well as the purpose of its processing at any time. Furthermore, you can withdraw from the consent for data processing and utilization informally at any time with future effect.
Click here to delete your record from our system and follow the steps on this page. Alternatively please send a short e-mail containing information about the reward cards you have stored in Reward Cards (card provider and customer number) to support@RewardCardsApp.com. In the event of a withdrawal, your data – except for justified exceptions in cases of abuse – will of course be immediately and completely deleted.
7. Contact information
Reward Stamp App Ltd.
5 Hadrians Drive